What are the Benefits of Getting Involved?
- Access to the invaluable knowledge of best practice in short, impactful quarterly sessions and a collective platform to address your concerns about ethical practice which directly impact your business.
- Training opportunities for your organisation in ethics awareness, ethics management and anti-corruption subsidised by the project.
- Enablement, empowerment and networking.
- Make a meaningful contribution to the sustainable growth of the Mozambican economy and the development of its people
- Being an active part of a Mozambican based network of thought leaders in business integrity.
What will it cost?
There is no cost involved to participate as an official supporter of the Coalition for Organisational Integrity. This project is fully funded by the Siemens Integrity Initiative.
What Must I Do to Become a Supporter of the Coalition for Organisational Integrity?
- Be a multi-national or large company in Mozambique.
- Be able to commit executive level participation to the Coalition. This is key in influencing change:
- Through commitment, passion and active participation in the two hour quarterly best practice and networking sessions until September 2024.
- Active promotion and support of best practice in business integrity and preventing corruption
- Volunteer to host best practice sessions, participate in panel discussions and serve as speakers
Participating multi-nationals or large companies must have:
- Small-and-medium enterprises which form part of their supply chain
- A dedicated person to promote business integrity and/or a compliance representative
The envisaged impact is illustrated in the diagram below: